123 HP OfficeJet 6600 Printer
HP OfficeJet 6600 is an All-in-One Multifunctional printer device. Also,it supports automatic duplexing, ePrint and AirPrint. Automatic Duplex feeder enables the user to scan and fax the multipage documents. It has a simple control panel with 2.2 inch Monochrome LCD display and 2 buttons for Home and Back control. Additionally ,it has inbuilt quiet-mode feature and automatic paper sensor. Along with the Input Tray that hold 100 sheets. With HP Print Service App you can simplify the printing process, it does not need a separate printing app. From the native app, choose the document or image that you want to print. After clicking print, the device lists the printer devices within the range. 123.hp.com/oj6600 has built-in software for printing, scanning and faxing process. It offers high-quality printing results, but it takes more time for graphics. To get more information, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6600.
Unbox HP OfficeJet 6600-123.hp.com/setup 6600
- To Begin with, Open the printer package. On the top ,you can find set of reference materials and basic setup accessories needed
- Set aside the packing materials, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6600 and reuse the wrapping materials
- Next, use the plastic cover and pull out the printer device from the package. Remove the Styrofoam end caps and peel off the tape materials
- Slide out the input tray,remove the tape and other packing materials. Use the paper width guide to align the paper.
- Following the paper alignment, open the top cover and remove the packing materials. Finally, use the basic accessories to set your printer device.
HP OfficeJet 6600 Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6600
- To start, Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source
- For steady power flow, HP recommends you to use the wall outlet. Turn ON your printer device using the power button.
- On the initialization process, you can set time zone, language and preferred language. After setting the basic preferences, tap OK to confirm the
- At that point, the 123.hp.com/oj6600 device asks you to install the ink cartridge. Open the ink access door and install the cartridges in the allotted slots.
- During the unpacking process, don’t touch ink nozzles or electrical contacts. After that, the device displays ” Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges”.
- Slide out the input tray and load a stack of unused A4 sheets. Your printer device prints out an alignment page.
- Scan this aligned page to calibrate the printer device. After that, the panel either displays ” Alignment successful” or ” Alignment Failed” message.
- If the process is not successful, get more support from the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 manufacturer.
Printer Driver Installation Using CD-123.hp.com/setup 6600
- First, insert the software installation CD that came with the package on the CD drive.
- At the very moment, The Printer device detects and run the setup.exe. To continue, Click yes in the user Account Control window.
- You can use the ” Go Online ” option and continue the process with 123.hp.com/setup 6600 support. Here we are using the CD so click “No thanks,I am using the CD”.
- The installation process takes 3 steps prepare ,connect and then finally activate. First, the Prepare step involves a basic printer driver setup process.
- After that, connect process lists you needed software. Use the Customize Software Selection process button and to install.
- Following that, choose ” I have reviewed the Installation agreements and Settings” check box.
- In the meantime, The Installer alerts you to pick the connection type. There are USB, wireless or connect later option.
- In the End, Mention your printer’s postal code and primary usage in the fax setup wizard. This software installation process does not need an active internet connection.
Printer Driver Installation-Mac
- To start with , open your Mac device and select system preferences under the apple menu. First, choose Printer and Scanners in the system preferences window.
- Second, Choose your 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer device from the printer’s list. Likewise, you can use the (+) sign to attach a new device.
- On the Add window, operators can choose the printer device and the printer’s use.
- Finally,click add and attach the printer device to the list.
Wireless network connection-123.hp.com/setup 6600
- In the Beginning, Tap the Wireless icon on the panel and select settings (gear-like) icon. Following that, the wireless setup wizard displays the list of available networks.
- First, Choose your network name from the list, tap OK and enter your network password. After entering the network password, touch Done.
- Second, validates the credentials and connect with the wireless network.
- In the End, Printer device displays ” connection successful” message. It indicates that you have connected your device to a wireless network.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup 6600
WiFi Protected Setup assists you to establish a stable and rapid wireless connection between the router and the wireless enabled device. Though, the wireless connection process takes more time WPS allows to connect without entering the wireless credentials.
- To start with, press the WPS button on the router and select the preferred network in your device. After that, your printer setup the wireless connection with your 123.hp.com/oj6600 device.
- Use the wireless device with the WPS button to setup the connection. First, press the wireless button on your router and then on your Device.
- After a while, WPS transmits the wireless connection information to the device. Additionally, the device store this information for future connection process
- Use the WPS PIN and establish the wireless connection. In other words, an automated and reliable WPS PIN setup the Wireless connection.
- First, locate the WPS PIN in the WPS configuration page. Enter it in the router’s wireless configuration panel.
- So, you can set up the wireless connection with the non-WPS button device with the WPS PIN.
Power Connection-123.hp.com/setup 6600
Power Button plays an important role to start and process the 123.hp.com/oj6600 device. If there is a defective button or the device fails to start, use the following instructions.
Check with the power cord connection
- To Start with, connect the power cord to other devices it helps to detect the working condition of the cord.
- After that, check the working condition of the connected devices. It helps you to determine the error.
- If the issue lies with the power button, continue the process and resolve the issue. For more support, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6600.
Defect in the Power Button
- To start with, make sure that the power button clicks when you press it. If the button fails to react to the applied pressure then the button might be stuck.
- Get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 and clean the button. Following the process, if the issue is not resolved , replace the power button.
Prints Blank Pages
If your device prints a Blank page, check with the ink cartridges and try to fix the issue.
Empty Ink Cartridges
- To examine the ink level, press the ink icon to get the estimated ink level detail. With the estimate ink level chart, you can easily find the cartridge that has low-ink level.
Ink Cartridge Brand
- Secondly, check with the cartridge’s brand. It is recommended to use the HP’s ink cartridges to achieve better quality.
- Replace the non-HP ink cartridges with the original brand and try to print.
Jammed Ink cartridges
- Finally,check for the clog or jam inside the ink cartridge outlet. Check for dry ink and clog at least once in a week.
- Don’t make the printer device idle.If there is no request to process, turn it OFF because the ink cartridges might get dried out.
Print Job got Stuck-123.hp.com/setup 6600
Use the following instructions to solve if the printer device fails to continue the printing process.
- To start with,check your device’s message list. The device might display the error message if there is a paper jam or torn pieces in the input tray.
- First, turn OFF your printer device and unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Second, open the ink access door and check for clogged paper and torn pieces inside the ink cartridges.
- After that, use your hands and pull out the jammed paper. After a while, use the torch device and check for torn pieces.
- Lastly, check with the power connection the improper power cord connection might result in the paper.
- Try to insert the power cord properly and get a seamless power connection.
Insensitive Touch Screen
If the panel fails to respond to your request, check with the screen’s condition and fix the issue.
Cracked Touch Screen
- To begin with, check with the printer’s screen. If the screen is broken or cracked it may fail to process or respond to your request.
- Get support from 123.hp.com/setup 6600 to replace the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer’s touchscreen.
- If the screen fails to respond to your request , then restart the printer device.
- First, Unplug the power cord from the printer device and let it idle for 20 seconds.
- After a while, reconnect the power cord to the printer device and check whether it turns ON automatically.
- Finally, if the issue is not resolved get support from 123.hp.com/setup 6600.
This site provides assistance to solve the printer related issues. Get guidance for the printer setup and the driver installation. You can get a clear idea about the printer’s process with the provided images and information. We don’t own any information, content and images are owned by the 123.hp.com/setup 6600.