HP office Jet printer driver is easy to install. Follow the below given instructions to complete HP OfficeJet 100 Printer driver installation process .
- Visit the official HP website in your computer to download and install the printer driver.
- To start with, Open the HP Website and Enter your printer model number in the search option tab,click Enter.
- After that , HP Website directs you to the HP OfficeJet 100 printer’s page.
- You will find the software and drivers options in the page. Click that option and in the same page a query with an option GO appears. Click GO for HP OfficeJet 100 Printer driver installation.
- After that you will be re-directed to the page where you will find the Driver-product installation software.
- This page consists of several information like the driver version, file size, release date of every single version.
- Check for the windows compatibility and the file size is 163 MB. Check your net balance and start downloading the driver.
Printer Driver- Download Process
The download may be little difficult as there are four download option and each are different and unique. Select any one option according to your wish
- Basic driver is the first option which allows you to choose only the driver for download.
- Firmware is the second option which allows you to choose the firmware updates available for your printer along with the driver download
- Software e-Print is the third option used for network and wireless connected printers
- Utility diagnostic tool is the final option which allows you to choose HP Print and Scan Doctor for your windows computer.
- If you do not have any idea of choosing the correct one for your computer, try using the HP Support Assistant . The HP Support Assistant is a pre-installed app which recognizes the need of your system and keeps it update after the HP OfficeJet 100 Printer driver installation.