HP OfficeJet Pro 8100
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 designed to serve the home and office users. This Multi-Function Printer Device supports latest features and also cost-efficient. Control Panel has 63mm LCD touch screen and dedicated buttons for home and back controls. Meanwhile,the input tray can hold up to 225 sheets and you can increase the output tray capacity with telescopic support . 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 supports various connection types. You can set up the printer and device connection with the USB cable. Also, use the wireless connection option to achieve ePrint and AirPrint. HP designed 4 separate ink cartridge slots bed with extendable support. Use the pre-paid ink subscription plan and pay for the ink cartridges. Beside that, it supports various connection types and link up with different applications. In general, 123.hp.com/setup 8100 is a good and a multipurpose printer device that delivers faster results.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Unbox
- To Begin with, open the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer package. You can find the Basic accessories like power cord, ink cartridges.
- Beside that, HP manufacturer supplies set of booklet that helps with the setup process.
- Following this, set aside the packing and recycle it with 123.hp.com/setup 8100 support. First, slide out the printer device from the plastic bag.
- Second, remove or peel off the tape and other packing materials. Finally, open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet.
- After that, slide out the input tray and remove the tape materials. Achieve paper alignment with the paper width guide.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Setup-123.hp.com/setup 8100
- First, establish the power connection with the power cord. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- HP 123.hp.com/setup 8100 recommends to use the wall outlet to avoid power issues. Next,use the power button and turn ON your printer device.
- After a while, the device starts the initialization process. You can set the basic preferences.
- Following that, the device asks you to install the ink cartridges. Lift the ink access door and install the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 8100 for the installation process. Meanwhile, printer prompts you to load the paper. Slide out the input tray and place a stack of A4 sheets.
- Soon after that, the panel displays the paper’s information. Tap Done to confirm the paper details.
- Your device automatically prints out an alignment page. Use this aligned page to determine the printer’s quality.
- Finally, open the scanner lid and place the alignment page on the scanner bed . After this process, the panel either displays ” Alignment Successful” or ” Alignment Failed” message.
- Get support from 123.hp.com/ojpro 8100 to resolve the issue.
Wireless Setup-123.hp.com/setup 8100
- First, touch the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and then tap the settings icon.
- Second, touch the wireless setup wizard and it displays the list of available wireless networks within the range.
- Choose the preferred network and touch OK. If prompted, enter the wireless network password and touch Done.
- After that, the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 device displays ” Confirm Settings” window.
- Meanwhile,the device verifies and connect with the wireless network.
- In the end, panel displays ” Connection Successful” message. Touch OK to finish the process
Printer Driver Installation- 123.hp.com/setup 8100
- Printer Driver acts as a connection tool between your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 and the computer device. Before the printing, Download and Install the Printer driver on your computer device.
- Use the software Installation CD that came with the printer’s package. First, insert the software installation CD in the drive.
- In a moment, the device automatically detects and runs the setup.exe file. If not, operators can manually search and run the setup.exe.
- The installer displays ” Go Online” here we are using the CD so choose ” No, I want to set up using the CD” and continue the process.
- In general, the driver installation process involves three steps. First, the prepare step involves a basic printer setup process.
- Second, the connect step lists you the required list of software. Use the Customize Software Selection option and choose the preferred software.
- Choose the ” I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and the settings” check box and click next.
- Finally, the activate step lets you choose the connection type. Then, the device prompts you to enter the fax setup information like the device’s primary usage and location.
Automatic Duplex Printing-123.hp.com/setup 8100
With some basic settings, you can achieve two-sided printing. The Automatic Duplex feature is cost effective and reduce the working input. Following this, we have provided the instructions for the duplexer setup.
- First, load enough blank A4 sheets in the input tray. Make sure that you have loaded enough blank pages to avoid the jam issue.
- Second, open the document or image that you want to print and click print under the file menu.
- After that, choose your printer device from the list and click Printer Properties or Preferences.
- On the Printer Preferences window, click the Printing shortcut tab and set the printing style under the Print on Both sides drop-down menu.
- For booklet style, use flip on long edge option and get tablet style printing with flip on short edge option.
- Finally, Click OK to apply the preferences and select Print.Since the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 supports automatic duplexing the device automatically pulls back the paper after printing one side.
HP ePrint-123.hp.com/setup 8100
EPrint is a secure cloud-based service, you can directly send the printing request to the printer device. This service requires an active internet active connection.
Printer’s Email Address
To begin with, you need to locate or find your 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 device’s email address. Connect the printer device to the web and find the printer’s web address.
- First, Turn ON your printer device and load enough paper in the input tray. Check with the ink and toner level of the cartridges.
- Second, Touch the HP ePrint button and tap setup, use the on-screen instructions and turn ON the web services.
- Finally, Tap Print or Print info to get the printer’s email address. On the other hand, you can also find the printer’s email address on the control panel.
Printing with ePrint
Achieve wireless printing with the HP ePrint, connect and send the request directly to the printer device. Get setup instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 8100.
Print using your Computer Device
- To send the saved document or image, click compose a new email and mention the printer’s address in the TO field.
- After that, enter the related title in the subject title. Don’t leave the subject field empty and attach the document the image.
Printing an email message
- You can also print an email message with the forward option. Select and open the email message that you want to print.
- Click Forward and enter the printer’s email address in the TO field. Finally, enter the subject and hit send.
- On the Other hand, you can also print a web page. Download the webpage, save it as a document and attach it to your email message.
Printing from your phone
- To Print a saved image or document, open the document or image that you want to print and tap the share or print icon.
- Following that, choose the email app, enter the email address in TO field and hit send. For regular printer driver update, visit 123.hp.com/setup 8100.
- Meanwhile, you can also print an email message with the forward option. To print a web page, open the web page that you want to print and save and send it as a document.
Troubleshooting Instructions-123.hp.com/setup 8100
The Printer is not responding
- First,open the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer’s queue and clear it. Reboot the device and check the printer’s status with a new print request.
- Second, improper software installation might lead to a problem. Reinstall the HP software and resolve the issue.
- After that, check the cable connection and make sure that the both ends of the USB or Ethernet cable is working properly. It is not advisable to use the power cord for the printer and device connection
- Now, verify the wireless network connection,make sure that the wireless light is steady and you can get more information from the Wireless Test Report.
- Finally, check with the firewall security as it may block the communication between the devices. Disable the firewall and try to print. If the issue exists, re-install the firewall and restart the device.
To Improve print quality
- To begin with,check with the cartridges’ brand. Make sure that you are using the genuine HP cartridges to achieve better quality output.
- Second, examine the ink level with the ink estimate report.It should be noted that leaving the slots empty might lead to quality problem.
- Turn ON the ink level alerts and indicators and replace the insufficient ink cartridges.
- After that,make sure that you are using the recommended paper type. Don’t leave the unused paper in the input tray, store it in a sealable bag and use it for future use.
- Finally, check the printer settings with the properties dialog box.For more information,visit 123.hp.com/setup 8100.
This site provides assistance to solve the technical issues, get instructions for printer 123.hp.com/setup 8100 and driver installation. Information and images offers a clear idea about the basic setup and ePrint. Get warranty and guarantee information from the manufacturer.