HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw is an user-friendly printer device that delivers high quality text and graphics output. While, this device supports duplex printing and it can take upto 250 sheets into the tray. Meanwhile, it supports mobile printing solutions like AirPrint, HP ePrint and Google AirPrint. Then, you can establish printer-device connection at different types like Ethernet, Wireless and USB. Considering the print quality, this device delivers better quality output. Initially HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer Software download the software from the site 123.hp.com/ojpro251dw according to your operating system. Firstly, you need to check the OS compatibility. While, You can easily install the software by following the instructions.
HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer OS compatibility
- Mac OS X v10.7, v10.8, v10.9
- Windows 7, 8,8.1, 10
HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer installation and setup
- Turn on the printer and your computer and check you have a proper network connections.
- Remove the USB that is placed in between the computer and printer.
- Download the the installation software by visiting the above given website.
- Select the printer model, OS version and check your compatibility, then proceed your HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer Software download.
- After the HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer Software download process, click on it to start the installation process and follow the instructions that appear on the screen
If you do not have a proper network connection, you can use the installation CD that is shipped with your HP OfficeJet Pro 251dw All-in-One Printer. Insert the CD into CD/DVD drive and start your installation procedure.complete the installation process by following the onscreen instructions.