HP Photo smart 7520 all-in-one inexpensive printer which allows for the cloud access and remote printing. It is uncomplicated users can easily interact with their printer to get their job done. It takes input from the 4.33 inch touch screen, which suits for small business and for busy households.
- Carefully open the box and remove the tape. Take out the ink cartridges which are to be used for initializing your printers
- Get your power cord, power module and Phone cord. The phone cord can be used to send and receive faxes.
- The User manual will provide the information about the installation methods and control panel information. Use plastic cover handles to take the printer out of the box
- Set the cardboard aside and start the setup process and remove the Styrofoam from around the printer. Slide the printer out of the plastic bag, remove all the tape
- Lift up the scanner lid and the top to remove the extra plastic. Ensure that you removed all the tapes and plastics inside since it may cause jams later on.
- Take out the plastic piece that is inside the cartridge and set up the power module by connecting power module into the power cord
- Plug in the power module into the printer and into the power outlet. Turn on the printer, it will start its initializing process
- During the initialization process, you have to set some options on the control panel printer
- Choose your preferred language and country, you can adjust the angle of the display
- Set time and date, take the ink cartridges out of the plastic cover and open the printer head
- Remove the cartridge cap and place it gently on the printer head, make sure you place the ink cartridges on the correct place.
- Close the printer header after placing the ink cartridges into the printer head, the printer will try to reinitialize and prime the ink cartridges.
- “You have installed genuine ink cartridges” message will get displayed on the display of the printer.
- The Printer asks to load paper for alignment purpose, open the input tray and load unused, wrinkle-free paper.
- Alignment process may take a while, it prints sample alignment paper after initializing the alignment. It displays a message, whether the alignment process is successful or not
- Ensure that you have installed the driver software in your computer. On a home page you can select whether you want to copy, fax or scan
Printer Driver Setup
- You are provided with the CD for the software and drivers establishment for Mac and Windows.
- Load the CD into your computer and run the installer.
- Visit the HP site to download the driver by searching your printer
- Choose your operating system, it supports Mac OS, Linux and windows.
- Select the form from the drop down list, it supports Windows 10(32-bit and 64-bit),windows 8.1(32-bit and 64-bit),Windows 8.1(32-bit and 64-bit),Windows 7(32-bit and 64-bit),Windows Vista(32-bit and 64-bit),Windows XP(32-bit and 64-bit)
- You will get two choices “email interface” and “download”, choose download to download the drivers and software from the site.
HP Photo Smart Wireless Setup
You can easily establish the network connection to your device by using the wireless mode. The setup can be easily done by following the user manual. Stick on to our manual for the wireless connection between your printer and computer.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection which then makes the whole setup process easier
- Load papers into the input tray, after loading the paper the home screen will get displayed
- On the home screen you ought to choose a setup to start the wireless setup process
- Select Network setup from the list of the options, choose wireless menu and the wireless setup wizard
- Choose your network, once it got connected to your device continue the process with your PC
- Search for devices and printers in windows and choose add a printer
- After clicking add a printer, the computer will start to look your printer
- Pick out your printer from the search results, it may ask you WPS PIN.WPS PIN is used for security purpose.
- The printer will get automatically connected after specifying the WPS Pin. To check the printer’s functionality, right click on your printer and choose properties and select print the test page. A sample print page will get printed.
- OS X mavericks facilitates the user to print even without HP driver. Turn on the printer and make sure that the printer is in ready state.
- Ensure that the printer in a wireless network or connected with a USB cable.
- Choose Apple menu and select system preferences, pick out printers and scanners from the hardware section.
- Choose the (+) on the left pane of the window, Select Add printer or scanner from the drop down list box.
- Pick out your printer and specify the kind as bonjour or bonjour multifunction
- In the user option, select the name of your printer and add, Mac will retrieve the latest software and install it
- Choose Apple menu and select software update, to check for the latest updates
- Update the printer related software for improved functionality
- You may want to restart your computer after installing the updates
- Now your printer will display on the queue ready for the printing process.
Air print Setup
HP Air print is a developed feature which enables the user to print a document or photo from their apple devices by linking it with HP good printer. It supports version 4.2 and later versions of Apple devices. We can print from our apple devices by using a wireless network. Most HP Printers from 2010 provides an Air Print Service.
HP provides secured cloud-based service that allows the users to print irrespective of the location. It needs an active internet connection. It also acts as storage where you can save your documents and files. You can manage and customize the full printing experience by this service
Cloud Print setup:
Google cloud print enables to print the documents and photos from mobile or network-connected devices. It also gives assurance that the process is secure. Users should mail their document or photo that needs to be printed to HP ePrint address which allow them to print directly by cloud print service.